Andrei Rossi and the E-Cat: Con Artist or Genius?
Duncan talks ‘cold fusion’ at Saturday Science
Fraud claims over E-Cat ‘cold fusion’ machine heating up
Poorly sourced regurgitation of anti-Rossi propaganda.
NASA Test Fails to Launch
Another article of questionable veracity by the New Energy Times.
Billionaire helps fund MU energy research
Article from local newspaper in New Bedford, NH, USA
The Dawn of the Energy Age
“I’m sure that I’ve written things that you didn’t agree with and probably thought were downright crazy. Well, strap yourself in, because I’m about to take crazy to a whole new level: Within five years, the number of gas customers for the Middleboro Gas & Electric Department will start to plummet. Within 10 to 15 years, there won’t be a single customer remaining for either gas or electric. The year 2012 will be looked at by future historians as the dawn of a new age of man – The Energy Age. This will happen because of widespread adoption of a new power source that will provide heat, cooling and electricity for your house for less than $100 per year. It will produce no waste of any kind: No radiation, no greenhouse gases, not even ash. It will replace oil, gas, and coal power plants as well as solar panels and windmills.”
February 9th, 2012 at 4:29 PM
Mr. Rossi: Two million children die every year because of the World’s ongoing water crises. I am convinced the E-Cat can become a huge part of the solution to this crises. Can you tell me anything about any interest shown by “the powers to be” to use the E-Cat for this purpose? I would encourage you to focus on anyone coming to you to use your E-Cat for water purification. If I can do anything to further this objective from your perspective please let me know. Thanks, and I admire the way you are proceeding with your invention.
February 9th, 2012 at 5:40 PM
Dear Bernie Koppenhofer:
You are right, I am at complete disposal if I can help.
Dear Mr. Rossi and Mr. Koppenhofer, thank you for addressing one of the African issues. I have followed the blog for quite some time and value it´s content sincerely! Please allow me to state that we are an European based organisation of people from mostly west African countries and friends like myself, wishing to support the issues mentioned below. Meaning we have already quietly started searching for people, whom we know at governmental level. Without their approval, it may be impossible to implement anything of such origin as the e-cat or any other alternative source of energy. Some African countries are very proud of being able to produce oil. The demand on energy and fuel is constantly growing. Most African capitals are being polluted by old western decommissioned diesel engines in cars and buses, a huge helth problem, which also has to be met at some time.
Africa is a giant leap, but by carefully picking the countries that are most well off, we hope to get an entrance to support those with the most urgent need.
* Rural areas walking round in pitch dark, as soon as the sun disappears.
* The expression “Lights Off” is experienced by the lucky ones attached to power plants, that constantly breaks down, stopping refrigiators, air-conditioners an all electric equipment, including on hospitals. Each time hundreds of engines start up locally – and you smell it!
* Tap water for cooking and food is kept at too hot temperatures
* Warm water is not hot enough, and each liter of water is getting too expensive, so a “normal” shower is quite rare, and please note – here everyone have a reason to sweat. Infections, bacteria and diseases are always present.
Employment and need for proper homes with cooling are both urgently needed.
Could the E-cat be helpful on some of these issues? We are interested in reaching out for as much as it takes to implement and even enhance the possibility of production, hereby, maybe even creating work for people, who are longing to get a decent home, a job, and a cup of clear water.
Dear Mr. Rossi, your contact is most welcome by email. (And – yes, it is me visiting the African school on the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbWJIOesAEo)
Many optimistic hopes for “A free energy Africa”!
Cand. Mag. Mus. Therapist
(From the adventures country of H.C.Andersen
February 8th, 2012 at 10:35 PM
1) As of now, how many 10 KW E-Cats have been (preliminarily) ordered?
I think you have passed the 10,000 mark, but don’t know the total. Also, some people have ordered 2 or more. Wladimir says he might order 1000.
2) Do you have quantity orders for the 1 MW plants? Are you building up your capability to mass produce these when the time is right?
3) Will the 10 KW E-Cats and the 1 MW plants be built at the same factory? It seems logical to do so, but there could be reasons to have separate factories.
Thanks for Watts (what’s) happening.
February 9th, 2012 at 2:22 AM
Dear Dr Joseph Fine:
1- about 100,000
Celini Presentation at CERN to be webcast
Per the CERN web site: Please note that this event will be available live via the Webcast Service
Overview of Theoretical and Experimental Progress in Low Energy Nuclear Reactions (LENR)
by Francesco Celani, Yogendra Srivastava
Dear Mr. Rossi,
So if I understand the recent developments all correctly, the E-Cat has now the following credentials:
1. can be integrated into a existing home heating system
2. has an optional cooling/air-conditioning system
3. could also be expanded with a electricity generating system when this comes available
4. has now the possibility to generate hot water on demand directly or can heat a (+200 liter) boiler
5. the E-Cat is not very big and can be placed anywhere in your house, as long as there is running water, electricity and the possibility to ventilate
6. needs reactor replacement every 6 months or 180 days
7. can be used for desalination
8. is safe, does not omit CO2 and/or radiation and has no other waste
9. costs only around U.S. $500.— for a 10kw E-Cat and around $10.— for a refill of the charge which van be recycled
Well I hope this sums it up pretty much, I already pre ordered one through ecat.com hope this is still valid or otherwise I pre-order one now as well (perhaps 2), anyway I am going for the full option E-Cat (Heating, Hot water, Cooling and Electricity when it is ready)!
Good luck with your industrialization, I perfectly understand how difficult it is.
February 7th, 2012 at 2:41 PM
The price will be between 600 and 800 US$.
The E-Cat will be able to be applied to any existing heater.
Interesting comments from a member of Vortex-l on the mechanism of the reaction inside the DGT Hyperion.
Defkalion gives details about the reaction of its Hyperion
Societal Changes With The Arrival Of E-Cats
Will Pons and Fleishmann be Vindicated?
Andrea Rossi E-Cat Will Make Or Break History This Year
Including nuclear degrees of freedom in a lattice Hamiltonian
New cold fusion paper co-authored by Dr. Peter Hagelstein of MIT
Acoustic Fusion Touted as Green, Cheap, Virtually Inexhaustible Energy Source
Defkalion Hyperion to be test by “7 well-known” research centers
The Graph that Changed the World