The Manelas device is a purported over-unity device based on Dr. Brian Ahern’s theories of nano-magnetism and energy localization. The device itself is actually a refurbished car that is powered by what appears to be self-charging batteries. The slides from Dr. Ahern are currently the only information available on the device at this time.
NOTE: The notes from the Power Point presentation were manually added to the slide show and PDF so they could be viewed by those who do not have Power Point. They do not render properly on some platforms. The text of the notes is included below for the sake of clarity.
Power Point Slide Notes
1) Powered originally be 1,000 lbs of lead acid batteries. It now has 350 lbs of Thunder Sky brand lithium ion batteries. It has a 57 horsepower electric motor with plenty of ‘get up and go;. Arthur Manelas is skilled at reconditioning cars. This one is better than new.
2) This was the first independent third party test of an over-unity device.
3) Dashboard gauge inside the Solectria. It gauges the amount of energy remaining in the battery. This 69% value was after driving for about 20 miles with four passengers.
4) After 7 days the battery was 89.4% full.
5) The voltage dips are a curiosity. The first two began at 2AM on successive nights. They were coincident with a large northern lights display. Much more data is needed. We will add a separate data logging ammeter for the next test.
6) This is a 4” x 4” x1/2” ferrite billet weighing about one pound. It has been conditioned to levitate a needle at the center. This may result from self-oscillating fields. We have a special high frequency detector system on order. Floyd Sweet said such oscillations were a prerequisite for energy production.
7) Here is the device mounted in the car’s trunk. It inputs 60 watts and outputs 100 watts. This is not a violation of the First law of Thermodynamics.
Short URL for this page: http://wp.me/P1SDhJ-15a